Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well, I arrived home about 4:15 this afternoon and just now finished unloading the trailer ( with a few breaks). My final mileage was 6,969. My biggest expense was fuel - a little over $2500.00 and within about $100 of what I projected! It was worth every penny! The house seems huge and the dogs are dead. My wonderful neighbor Glenda brought over key lime pie bars to welcome me home, and my mail-lady, Julie brought the whole month's worth of my mail to the back where I was unloading when she saw the trailer had arrived back home. What a delivery service! Tomorrow is an oil change, grooming the mutts, a car wash, grocery trip and then an airport trip to pick-up baby Sarah and Patrick for a visit. YAY!

If you have a dream, go for it! All you'll have if you don't are regrets.
Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment