Monday, August 31, 2009




Sunday, August 30, 2009

I arrived here on Prince Edward Island in Cavendish, home of Anne of Green Gables, around 2 p.m. I’m staying at the National Park, which is right on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. From my trailer, I can here the surf. The waves are quite big because of Danny and an evening walk along the beach sounded like a roar.

There are many “Anne” and Lucy Maud Montgomery attractions, and I’m trying to decide which ones are worthy. Tomorrow is my day to be Anne of Green Gables. I have three full days to be here, and I plan to just relax part of the time. It is supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees most of the week. Perfect!


Here are pictures of Hopewell Rocks at low tide, walking ont the ocean floor and medium tide with water all around. I missed the highest tide. Here also, are the stairs I carried Tucker and Abbie up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment