Monday, August 17, 2009

Today's the day!

We're leaving today. I think I made over a million trips loading the trailer. It was quite different loading for such a long time. I obviously don't think that there will be grocery store or laundromat between here and Nova Scotia! I hope I didn't forget anything important. I took my tools than usual and extra utility supplies. If there hadn't already been a kitchen sink in there, I am sure I would have loaded one.

Every once in awhile, I get a little flurry of "What am I doing?" "Why do I think I can do this?" But I know I'll have a great time, and I've always wondered if I could do this long term traveling. We'll see!

Only about 7 hours' drive today to Memphis for an overnight on the Mississippi River.

Wagons HO!


No comments:

Post a Comment